Apply to ASP Short Courses
Follow these steps to apply to the ASP Short Courses program. If you're a student from Australia, your application process will differ. Skip below to the special note for Australian students.
Make sure you meet the necessary admissions requirements.
Complete the ASP Short Course Application (PDF).
Collect the necessary paperwork for the application, including:
- Academic transcript (copies accepted, name and university must be visible)
- One-page statement expressing your motivation for applying and why you're qualified to succeed in the course you've chosen
Email completed applications to with the subject "ASP Short Course Application".
Deadline to apply for 2017 Short Courses is April 1, 2017!
Students in Australia
If you are an Australian student interested in one of the following ASP Short Courses, apply through AIM Overseas.
- International Litigation and Arbitration
- Negotiation, Contracts, and Comparative Law
- The Art of Contemporary Teaching: Issues, Theory and Practice
- Social Media for Business and Digital Marketing
If you are interested in applying to the ASP Short Courses below, apply directly through MSU.
- Data Mining & Visualization for Business Intelligence
- Making the Future
- Lights, Camera, Action!
- American Language & Culture